Monday, April 1, 2013

Simple ulzzang make up for daily~


I love doing ulzzang make up for my simple daily make up, I just like to use: 

FACE :
Eye concealer + BB Cream (Precious Mineral BB Cream by Etude House) + Compact Powder (Lovely Me ex - The face shop) + blusher (La tulipe blush on no.8)

LIPS :
Lip tint (jelly tint - The face shop) + lip gloss (maybeline watershine liquid, color : puppy love)

EYES :
Eye shadow (diamond glow by eyestudio - maybeline no.1 copper brown| u can use this to shade ur nose and lower eyes | I love this color because so natural look and make ur eyes look so elegant) + Eye liner ( La tulipe waterproof eye liner | I also love this one :P )
P.s : I'm using softlens to make my eyes bigger and I have myopia so I need lens.. :P

and this is the result!


with softlens (14,7mm) 

without softlens
(see the different? :P )

I'm not photoshoped these pics.. I just edited tone only.. 
Here some example for eye make up..




I'll make the tutorial soon..

See yaaa..  #love

2 comments:

SWK said...

Your skin is so nice and smooth!

Unknown said...

Thanks.. :) I used Hada Labo series for my skin care.. :) It's hydrated skin so nice.. :D Just info, maybe u can try it.. :)