Monday, April 22, 2013

My new baby Geo Xtra Bella Brown WBS-204

hello~
I'm back.. lol
I'll introducing my new baby.. yay!


Geo Xtra Bella Brown (WBS-204)



Love this lens so much! Love the pattern, so comfortable and I Love the price.. lol
but sometimes, I feel the diameter is too big for me (15mm) .. :( *remembering that my eyes li'l bit small
But,, the pattern help me so much, so I don't look like an allien because of the size.. :P


Actually my eyes pretty fit with 14,7mm lenses...
So hard to find lenses that comfortable, have a good pattern and have 14,7 diameter.. I have one that have a good pattern and 14,7 diameter.. But it's uncomfortable because it dry so fast.. :(
I bought it at geosoftlensroom.com ...
The package arrived faster than I thought.. I paid on sunday and it's arrived on monday!
*usually I waiting for 3 days until a week


This is the detail of GeoXtra Bella Brown~
Manufacture : Geo Medical
Origin : Korea
Water content : 38 - 42%
Diameter : 15mm
dispose : 1 year disposal
#source

GONNA MAKE A REVIEW SOON!
see ya~

No comments: