Monday, October 14, 2013

review : GEO Princess mimi almond ♡

Anyyeong again~♡
Today I'm gonna make a review for Geo Princess Mini Almond~
This lens is one of my favorite lens! Yay ( ^-^ )/
Actually I like a soft color lens.. because it can used anywhere, anytime in any makeup even any outfit..

DETAILS:
diameter : 14.5mm
water content : 38%
base curve : 8.6mm
life span : 6 months - 1 year


here the lens~ (took it randomly from google)


 and how it look when it used~ ♡
super sun light + filter
with super sun light..
   Room light~      
                                                                  in car.. lol

overall, I recommend this lens for small eyes.. it's only 14,5mm but still has dolly effect.. but it didn't make a super big effect like another dolly lens.. lens are so comfort, I ever used it unti 12 hours and it stil comfort! color and pattern really cute.. the pattern is ok but the color is too soft.. sometimes it will looks like black lens.. I really love the pattern! simple but cute..



No comments: